Generic Name: Adipex
Brand Name: Phentermine
What is Adipex?
Adipex is a weight loss medication used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity. It is for short-term use Buy Adipex Online. It belongs to the appetite suppressants group, and it is a close substitute to amphetamine. This medication is an effective weight loss medication required for 12 weeks, and you must ask your doctor and health care professional about it.
Adipex is available as:
- Oral pill
- Oral capsule
- Oral disintegrating tablet
Adipex is available in 37. 5 mg and 30 mg, and your doctor will prescribe the dose and frequency of the amount
How does Adipex work?
Adipex is a CNS stimulant that works in the brain. It works by decreasing your appetite, and at the same time, it will increase energy use by the body, and as a result,Buy Adipex Online it will increase the weight loss process. It belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Adipex is a psychostimulant expanding the level of neurotransmitters in your brain, such as norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.
All these neurotransmitters manage different aspects that result in weight loss, and at the same time, they will help you lose weight and get rid of extra flab.
What are some side effects of Adipex?
Adipex is safe to use, Buy Adipex Online but you may witness all these side effects are temporary and will go on their own. All these side effects are transient and will wash off in a couple of days. Here are a few side effects of Adipex
- Lack of interest in sex
- Dry mouth
- High blood pressure
- Trouble sleeping
- Fast heartbeat rate
If you see any severe side effects and allergic reactions, it is essential to seek immediate medical attention.
Who Should not use Adipex?
Adipex is safe to use, but it is not recommended for individuals with any health condition.
- It is not safe for pregnant women or nursing mother
- If you have decreased kidney function
- If you have liver issues ( or any liver-related condition – be it chronic or acute)
- If you have a psychotic disorder
- If you have mood disorders
- Heart attack in the past 30 minutes
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Overactive thyroid
Who should take Adipex?
Adipex is FDA approved drug and safe to use, Buy Adipex Online, and it is also indicated for patients who have BMI more than 30 / kg and 27 kg/ ( along with specific comorbidities including hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular issue)
What are some common drug interactions of Adipex?
Adipex may interact with certain drugs that may lead to serious health issues as it increases the risk of side effects and, at the same time, it reduces the effectiveness of the medicine. Here are drug interactions:
phentermine may decrease the effectiveness of the drugs like clonidine, methyldopa, and guanethidine
Medications that treat hyperthyroidism may increase the impact of phentermine. In addition, if you are on any medication, you must inform your health care provider about it.
How to take Adipex?
- Take Adipex precisely as advised by your doctor. It is necessary to follow the instructions of your pharmacist.
- Take the dose as advised either before or after breakfast, Do not take it in the daytime or late in the day as it may lead to sleep issues.
- Avoid taking drugs without your doctor’s consent, Buy Adipex Online which will undoubtedly help you tackle OBESITY effectively.
- If taking sustained-release tablets, it is essential not to crush or chew the tablet as this may lead to serious health issues.
- The dose and how often you take the amount will be decided by your healthcare professional.
Adipex is FDA approved medication, and it is essential to take it for the stipulated time, and one should not take it without the consent of a healthcare professional.