What is Ambien 10mg?
Then the generic name of Ambien is Zolpidem (zole PI dem). The brand names of Ambien are Ambien, Ambien CR, Edluar, Intermezzo, and Zolpimist. It is a sedative medicine and also known as hypnotic. It is recommended for the treatment of insomnia and other sleeping related problems. This medicine makes you fall asleep when you go to bed. It affects the chemical of the brain, which may be unbalanced due to insomnia.
The doctor will decide the dosage of the medicine. After considering the effect of the medicine on you and the reaction of your body towards the medicine.
How to take and use Ambien 10mg?
Before using or taking Ambien 10mg to go through this points-:
- Always read the medication guide carefully.
- Follow the direction of your doctor or health consultant.
- Take this medicine ad instructed by your doctor.
- Ask your health consultant if you have any questions.
- If you don’t have seven to eight hours of sleep, then do not take this medicine.
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- Do not crush, chew this medicine.
- Swallow the medicine as a whole.
- Do not freeze Ambien 10mg.
- Do not suddenly stop the consumption of this medicine because you will face some withdrawal symptoms like nausea, headache, vomiting, fever, etc.
What are the side effects of Ambien 10mg?
Listed below are the side effects of the Ambien 10mg-:
Chest pain, confusion about identity, discouragement, unusual sense of well-being, racing heartbeat, feeling sad or empty, fever, the general feeling of discomfort, illness, irritability, lack of appetite, lightheadedness, loss of interest, shakiness, unsteady walk, tiredness, trouble concentrating, trouble sleeping, unsteadiness, trembling, problems with muscle control, unusual tiredness, weakness, anxiety, attack, assault, tarry stools, bladder pain, bloody urine, burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, tingling feelings, change in walking and balance, chills, cold sweat, cough, crying, decreased awareness or responsiveness, fast breathing with dizziness, delusions of persecution, mistrust, suspiciousness, combativeness, painful urination, difficulty with swallowing, dizziness, dry mouth, fainting, false beliefs, feeling of unreality, fever, frequent urge to urinating, skin rash, irregular heartbeat, irritability, lack of feeling, light-colored stools, side pain, numbness of the feet, pale skin, poor insight and judgment, problems with memory or speech, puffy swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, overreact emotionally, rapidly changing moods, restlessness, feeling things that are not there, sense of detachment, severe sleepiness, sore throat, white spots in the mouth, stomach pain, swollen glands, thoughts of killing oneself, changes in behavior, tightness in the chest, trouble recognizing objects, trouble thinking and planning, trouble walking, troubled breathing with exertion, unusual bruising, vomiting, yellow eyes, and dissatisfaction with life.
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Ambien 10mg. If you feel any side effects, then consult the doctor. Many side effects do not require medical attention. As soon as the body adjusts with medicine, then they automatically go away.
Your doctor will consider various ways to reduce the side effects. One best thing to avoid the risk of side effects is to take precisely the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
What are the precautions while taking Ambien 10mg?
- Go through the warning section of the medicine.
- This medicine may cause an allergic reaction to you like heavy breathing, etc. so tell your doctor if you feel any allergy.
- Do not give your medicine to someone else.
- Do not consume a more massive amount of this medicine.
- Do not consume this medicine with alcohol or other alcoholic substance.
- Do not consume this medicine if you have any allergy from Ambien or its inactive and active composition.
- Do not recommend this medicine to a pregnant lady