What is Pain O Soma 350mg?
Pain O soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxant for treating musculoskeletal pain. It belongs to the class of drugs called carbamate, and the effect of the medication speeds up when used along with rest and fomentation.
It blocks pain sensation between nerves and the brain, relaxes the muscle, and reduces inflammation and swelling around the affected area. Pain O Soma 350mg is used for treating skeletal muscle conditions – sprain, strain and allied musculoskeletal conditions.
Rest, physical therapy will relax muscles after strain, sprain, OR any muscle injury Buy Pain O Soma 350mg Online. It is recommended for short-term use, up to three to four weeks, and extended drug use may result in drug abuse and misuse.
How Does Carisoprodol work?
It is an oral muscle relaxant. However, it is unclear how it works, although it is estimated to work by altering communication between nerves in the spinal cord and managing pain effectively. Soma is used along with rest and physical therapy and helps effectively manage the condition.
The drug’s effect begins in sixty minutes Buy Pain O soma online and the duration of action is approximately three to four hours. It is excreted in the kidney and metabolized in the liver via CYP2C19.
What are some side effects of Pain O soma 350mg?
Carisoprodol may also have some side effects, and these side effects will usually go on their own if you see any severe side effects, seek immediate medical attention. Some common side effects that may occur are as follows.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of Bladder control
All these side effects will wash off in a couple of days, and in case of severe side effects, seek immediate medical attention and do as advised.
What are some possible drug interactions of Pain O soma?
Soma may interact with certain drugs; Buy Pain O soma 350mg online, which may have some side effects, interacting with certain medications. And here, we bring you a few medicines that may interact are as follows:
Pain O Soma interactions with some medication; therefore, it is essential to take it with caution some drug interaction include are as follows:
- Alcohol, barbiturates, benzodiazepine lorazepam, and other narcotics may accentuate the effects and, at the same time, it causes drowsiness.
- St.John Wort and rifampin increase Carisoprodol elimination, resulting in the drug’s reduced effect and may reduce the drug’s efficacy.
- Omeprazole and fluvoxamine reduce Carisoprodol elimination leading to increased side effects. The risk of severe side effects increases manifold when soma is used along with the PPI ( proton pump Inhibitors)
Who should not take Carisoprodol?
- You should not take Carisoprodol if you have porphyria (a skin and nervous system disorder).
- If you ever had a kidney or liver disease
- Seizure/ epilepsy
- If you have a sulfa allergy
- If you are allergic to any active or inactive ingredient of the drug
- It is not recommended for children and older adults more than 65 years of age.
How to take Pain O Soma 350mg?
- Ideally, it should be taken before bedtime as this restricts the movement and will be more effective and accelerate the healing process. In addition, it is necessary to follow your doctor’s instructions and take according to optimum relief.
- The maximum dose a day is 350mg thrice a day. Do not take doses more than required as it is addictive and habit-forming; the best way is strictly to follow the amount and as advised.
- In case of a missed dose, take the amount as soon as possible, and in case it’s time for the next dose, then take the dose that’s due. Never miss and club the quantity; take a single amount at a time.
- You can take it to post or pre-meal as this will not have any adverse side effects or reduce the drug’s efficacy.