What is Xanax 1mg?
The generic name of Xanax 1mg is alprazolam. It is recommended for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and depression. It comes under the group of benzodiazepines.
Under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA), it is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance.
In Xanax 1mg tablet Xanax 1.0 is imprinted. The shape of this medicine is Elliptical and Oval. The color of this medicine is blue.
The size of this medicine is 9.00mm.
How to use or take Xanax 1mg?
- Read the medication guideline carefully.
- Consume this medicine by mouth.
- Consume this medicine with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- The dosage of the medicine depends upon your age, sex, and the response of your body towards medicine.
- Do not take more dosage of the medicine.
- Take medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not crush or chew the medicine.
- Swallow the medicine as a whole.
the side effects of Xanax 1mg
Listed below are the side effects of this medicine -:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Weight changes
- Sleep problems
- Memory problems
- Poor balance or coordination
- Slurred speech
- Trouble concentrating
- Dry mouth
- Stuffy nose
- Loss of interest in sex
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Xanax 1mg. If you feel these or any other side effects in you or in anyone else who is taking Xanax, then call the doctor for medical help.
Some side effects of this medicine do not require medical attention. They go away as the body adjusts with the treatment.
Your doctor will tell you the methods to lower the risk of the side effects.
What are the withdrawal symptoms of Xanax 1mg?
The situation of withdrawal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, headache, dizziness, weakness, etc. arises when you suddenly stop taking medicine.
Your doctor will slowly or gradually reduce the dosage of the medication to avoid the withdrawal symptoms.
- Impaired concentration
- Difficulty sleeping
- Heightened sensory perception
- Tingling sensations
- Muscles cramps and muscle twitching
- Blurred vision
- Diminished appetite
- Weight loss
What are the precautions of Xanax 1mg?
- Go through the warning section of medicine carefully.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, mood swings, depression, heart-related problem, blood pressure problems, mental disorders, etc.
- Avoid this medicine if you have any allergy from Xanax or its composition.
- This medicine makes you feel sleepy, so avoid doing the tasks which require lots of attention and focus like driving, operating machinery, etc.
- Store this medicine in a safe place.
- Avoid giving your medicine to anyone else.
- Do not take this medicine with alcohol or any other alcoholic substance.
- Avoid using this medicine if you are breastfeeding, because this medicine may cause the problem to a child.
- Do not prescribe this medicine to a pregnant lady.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dosage.